IECOC welcomes all visitors to attend our services and events.
Schools and students can request a personal tour and session on Islam. Please call (714) 432-0060 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for an appointment.
Some helpful instructions when you visit our mosque. A must read guideline as a first-time visitor to our mosque, click here.
IECOC can assist you in facilitating your Islamic marriage solemnization ceremony and celebration at the mosque, please call for an appointment and availability (714) 432-0060.
In preparation and what is needed for solemnizing your Muslim marriage at IECOC:
- Both the bride and groom must be Muslim.
- Presence of the bride and groom along with valid photo identification.
- The approval of the bride’s father/guardian (for first-time marriage).
- Bring a copy of the CIVIL MARRIAGE LICENSE.
- Done in the presence of two witnesses (IECOC can provide witnesses).
- Print, fill (EXCEPT for signature) the Islamic Marriage Contract form and bring it to the appointment. (Click here for Islamic marriage contract form)
- Payment of fee.
IECOC is dedicated to facilitate perspective matrimonial ties by matching individual profiles and interests. Email your marriage application today and find your partner tomorrow! (Click here for Matrimonial application)
Our objective is to initiate and facilitate prospective individuals in finding a potential spouse. Applications are respectfully private and never disclosed without approval of the applicant. Email us with your questions or submit your form to: email@example.com
Click here to read related information on a Muslim marriage.
Although divorce is highly discouraged, it can be performed, but there are strict rules and procedures that need to be followed before the divorce process can begin. Certain steps need to be taken to ensure that all options have been exhausted and both parties are treated with respect and justice.
The following are the requirements needed to execute an Islamic Divorce Contract by Islamic Educational Center of Orange County:
- The presence of the Wife and Husband along with valid photo identification.
- In order for the divorce proceedings to be initiated, the following must be adhered:
- Divorce decree should take place after the Wife’s menstrual period.
- If the Husband and Wife recently had physical marital relation then the Wife must wait until her next menstrual cycle ends.
- A copy of the State Civil Divorce.
- Please call the center for an appointment and a FEE is required for the Divorce Contract.
- Print, fill (EXCEPT for signature) the Muslim Divorce form and bring it to the appointment. (Click here for Muslim Divorce form)
“To God we belong and to Him is our return (Innaa lillaahi wa innaa ilayhi raajioon),” this is what a Muslim says as an expression of sympathy of the news of some loss or some one’s death.
We understand how difficult it is when a loved and dear member of the family passes on. IECOC is here to assist you through these times by providing the mosque as a place of comfort and serenity. Please call for reservation of the mosque if you are seeking funeral or (fateha) memorial services.
Whenever there is a death of a dear Muslim, the first question that the family of the deceased faces is what to do and who to contact for a Muslim burial. Muslim Burial Organization of Los Angeles is a non-profit organization run by a group of well-trained volunteers that can help the family with the essentials of performing ghusl (washing), providing kafan (shrouding), arranging for Janaza Prayer and burial/grave, assist in getting the death certificate, arranging for the transportation and other related issues.
Click here to read related material on death and burial for Muslims.
We provide personal counseling for a variety of situations. The sessions are held privately with the imam and are based on Islamic teachings, morals, and ethics. Please call the center for an appointment.
IECOC provides counseling in the following areas: